Ratings for Dr. Jason Ramsey

Just go see this guy and do what he says. Very satisfied with the results. Follow his instructions and do the therapy. Will recommend Jason every time.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

He performed a difficult rotator cuff surgery on my husband which greatly exceeded my husband's expectations - 100% recovery of function instead of 65 to 75% function. I had rotator cuff surgery 2 years before with another Dr. but didn't get any relief or function back. I was able to get an appointment with Dr.Ramsey within a week after I called for one. About 3 weeks later he did a reverse shoulder replacement and I am thrilled with the results. After suffering for several years because I kept putting off the first surgery, I am PAIN FREE! The Staff was geat; very helpful. I never had to wait more than 20 or 30 minutes. Early am appointments were best. No waiting. Dr. Ramsey and his staff answered questions I didn't even know to ask. Would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Ramsey! My diagnosis,treatment and follow up were top notch!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

I was very pleased with his positive demeanor, knowledge, and compassion. He came into the examination room, greeted my wife and me, got own to business: diagnosed the problem and gave me his decision on what to do to help the issue. I followed his advice and the problem was solved. I was most pleased with how he treated us.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I have used other orthopedic doctors for surgery, but Dr. Ramsey was hands-down the BEST. He is VERY particular, knowledgeable, and explains everything. I never felt rushed or that he wouldn't answer a question. I would not go to anyone else for shoulder surgery. A very positive experience.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I would not go to anyone else for shoulder surgery. My experience was totally positive and I did not experience the pain everyone thought I would.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Horrible treatment from Dr., staff, and biller very arrogant and uneducated

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Ramsey and his staff did a great job diagnosising the problem my daughter was having with her knee. She's an athlete so he was very sympathetic to her desire to get back on the court!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Ramsey is a caring and compassionate doctor who has your best interest at heart. He is strong in his rehab requirements but that's to make sure you have the mobility return from your surgery. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon and his expectations from me as a patient were high but so worthwhile. I am almost back to the way I was before my accident.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Ramsey and his staff are among some of best in the orthopedic business. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. I have called on Dr. Ramsey for various ailments and he along with his assistants have always been very friendly, honest, knowledgeable, and upfront with me concerning my needs. I most recently had an ACL reconstruction and a meniscus repaired in my right knee and its now stronger than ever. Dr. Ramsey is a great orthopedic doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Jason Ramsey's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)