Ratings for Dr. Lauren N. Byrne, MD

I read through these reviews and chose to see Dr. Byrne for issues related to kidney stones. I was impressed with the number of comments that discussed the amount of time she spent with her patients. After three visits, I believe all those positive reviews were manufactured . She hasn't.t even spent a combined total of five minutes with me in three visits. Has not allowed me to even ask a question. She starts talking before she enters the exam room, treats me as tough I am totally ignorant, and leaves as she is finishing up whatever she is saying. After three visits and multiple lab reports all she has done is give me pamphlets with info from the Internet. I am currently seeking a different urologist that can have at least a tad bit of compassion for the patient, as I believe Dr. Byrne has absolutely none. I am incredibly disappointed with the service she has provided.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Pleasure seeing Dr. Byrne today. Spent time with my wife, made sure she was ok with the plan going forward, and had no issues with staff or waiting too long.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Byrne spent a lot of time discussing my diagnosis and treatment options. She treated me and my wife like family. Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a urologist.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Byrne does not have time for her patients..nor show adequate empathy. Every time felt rushed out the door.

Submitted September 3, 2016

Down to earth explaining procedures and very knowledgeable helped spouse while three emergency rooms doctors could not figure out the the problem with all of the tests that were done

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Saw Dr. Byrne today at her new practice, as she's with Ironwood Urology now. She spent a lot of time explaining my condition and my options, I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a urologist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Byrne! She's an excellent doctor and took care of my issues in a professional and timely manner.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Thank you Dr. Byrne! You are the best! Dr. Byrne was able to diagnose my problem. She spoke with me in a way that was easy for me and my family to understand. After surgery I had a quick recovery. Best Urologist.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

It is my belief Dr. Byrne saved my life in more ways than one. I was ill, frightened and confused. Not only was Dr. Byrne meticulous in my diagnosis, she was consistently compassionate and thorough. Dr. Byrne is the gold standard. Every need was met with professionalism, expertise and kindness. Her office is equally as organized and proficient. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lauren Byrne.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I'm a male in my mid 50s and after a recent physical disclosed an increase in my PSA I reached out to Dr Byrne for a consult. Dr. Byrne patiently explained my results and assured me that the odds were in my favor and that the appropriate course of action would be to monitor me and not rush any other tests. I highly recommend Dr Byrne.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Lauren N. Byrne, MD's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

TRICARE