Ratings for Dr. Natalie J. Lake

I moved to the area 6 years ago and was fortunate to find a doctor that I really liked right away. Unfortunately, she moved and I searched and searched for another that I liked as well. It took me awhile but I found Dr. Natalie Lake and I think she is wonderful! She was so friendly and kind. I feel like she is interested in what I have to say and really listens. She responds back the same day if I email her. She smiles and laughs when its appropriate and I feel like she really knows what she is talking about. I feel so lucky to be her patient and recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

The office staff is not very friendly. However Dr lake is SO sweet, thorough and knowledgeable that i will keep going. She always emails back the same day.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

New to the area and didnt know where to go. Found Annapolis Primary Care online and Natalie Lake was the only one with availability. First red flag. Went in wanting to discuss ADHD, was told to come back after I had a sleep study done. A little extreme. Second red flag. Received my bill in the mail... $157 for telling me to get a sleep study done before I could discuss what I went in there for. Found out they don't take my insurance after I was told they did. Red flag, red flag, red flag. Not once did I feel like she cared about me. It felt very forced and very structured around money. Yes, doctors make great money. No, you shouldn't become a doctor just to make good money. Obviously I didn't have anything life threatening but I do not want a doctor like that. I especially don't like paying $157 for absolutely nothing. That is a lot to me. I do not recommend Natalie Lake.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Natalie J. Lake's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD