Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Littleton

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I love Dr. Littleton. When you walk into the practice you are immediately comforted by all of his degrees! He is obviously very educated and this is apparent in the doctor's office. I am a very anxious patient and he was always reassuring me that everything was okay. You get the impression that he has seen it all and knows what he is doing to fix things if something isn't quite right. He delivered my baby and was very reassuring the entire time. He talked me through the delivery and things were perfect. My only complaint is that sometimes he is quick to rush out of the room during appointments, but he is a very busy man. If you have an issue he will certainly take the time to talk to you if necessary. I was very happen when I realized he would be the one doing my delivery and now he is my regular OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr Littleton has a great bedside manner as well as good clinical skills. I had to have surgery and since my case was very involved he got another surgeon involved to help. He is very patient and listens and is tolerant of patients beliefs, preferences and ideas. His staff is helpful and he generally runs on time.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Great sense of humor. Attentive to patients' needs and questions

flag | Submitted October 6, 2006

Dr. Robert E. Littleton's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)