Ratings for Dr. Jill T. Schenk

Took care of my ingrown toe nail...excellent. Didn't have to wait long for appoint, ment.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Hardly a wait to see her - staff get you in promptly, Dr. Schenk is generally just a few minutes behind them. I've been seeing her for the better part of two years. She is a great doctor. When I was having suicidal thoughts she had her staff make arrangements to get me in to see her that day. She listens well and acts quickly to get things resolved.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

It was great seeing Dr Jill for my pregnancy. Spent extra time with me when I had questions. Saw me the sameday when I was worried that something wasn't right.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Office staff was very good and friendly. Had to wait about 10 minutes for the appointment. Good diagnosis and treatment of my skin condition.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Had my first visit with Dr. Schenk. Staff was very nice, doctor was on-time, office was clean and professional. Dr Schenk diagnosed my condition and the medicine is already helping. Very happy with the visit and will see her again in the future when needed.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Excellent pregnancy care and delivery of our baby. I would recommend Dr. Jill for pregnancies.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Very unhappy and disappointed with her. Nothing more to say.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr Schenk is not a good doctor. If you need a doctor for a cold she is great but if you have a problem don't go to her. Please!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

My elderly Mom just loves Dr Schenk. She is very friendly and very knowledgeable. She has a great bedside manner. The staff is always friendly and the office is well ran. I don't think we have ever had to wait over 15 minutes to be seen

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Jill T. Schenk's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Cortez, CO