Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Asakevich

Just seen Dr. Asakevich for the first time as my new primary care doctor and will not be going back nor recommending him to anyone. Felt like he didn't listen to anything I was trying to tell him and very arrogant at times. I've never had an experience like this with any doctor whether I was in the office, ER or in the Hospital. He may be book smart to make it this far but has no people skills at all.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Recently switched to this physician and it is like night and day. He is a wonderful doctor and very punctual. He does what he says he'll do and keeps you informed. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Doctor has ordered tests on 2 seperate occasions - told me that his nurse would contact me for the dates & times - both times I've had to call up there to find out the information and both times I've been told "opps...we forgot to get that scheduled" - like the doctor but his staff is bad!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

I recently changed to Dr. Asakevich as our PCP for my wife and myself. I am happy I did, what a thorough and attentive Dr. he is, and a nice guy as well. His office staff is knowledgeable and friendly. My wife and I are older with several medical problems, Dr. Asakevich is knowledgeable in current medical technique and pharmacology. It was refreshing to experience real health CARE rather than treated like cattle as many places do. I would highly recommend Dr. Asakevich.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Scott A. Asakevich's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Broken Arrow, OK