Ratings for Dr. Zoya Yadgarov

I went to Dr. Zoya Yadgarov for my tooth ache, as an emergency patient. I was pleasantly surprised how the doctor prioritized my case and devoted all her time and attention to alleviate my pain and discomfort in a prompt manner. At the first encounter you notice how polite, welcoming and accommodating stuff at the front desk is. Doctor Zoya was very thorough with her diagnosis and explained my problem in a very simple and easy to digest manner. The procedure of root canal was done painlessly and they were very reasonable in working out a price for the procedure with me. Overall, great experience with the doctor Yadgarov, will recommend her to everyone who is in need of superb dental experience and service!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Ok, so I was the first one to rate Dr. Yadgarov on RateMds. As I continued going to her I saw her true colors. My husband saw her and she said he needed two root canals and crowns. She initially quoted him $375.00 EACH tooth so they scheduled him for the procedure two weeks later. The day he came in for the procedure, she quoted him $900.00 EACH tooth. He didn't have it done nor did he ever return. Prior to this situation, my husband had passed on her business card to a co-worker of his who happens to have healthy wonderful teeth. She conveniently claimed he needed so much dental work. Well, that was his first and last visit. Oh, she specializes in cosmetic dentistry as well and will try to get you to whiten your teeth for $800.00. So, this is what it comes down to: she is a money hungry dentist who isn't trustworthy whatsoever. Avoid her at all cost if you cherish your teeth.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Yadgarov was so patient and very gentle with my boys. She is super thorough and takes her time with you and is NOT a rush out doctor. I will continue bringing my kids to her.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012