Ratings for Dr. Anna Cooksley

Amazing doctor.. very knowledgeable and human. The one I've been looking for for decades!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr Cooksley is incredibly easy to open up with and is super down to earth. It's been over a year and I'm so filled with gratitude for the positive impact she's made in my life.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I'm still in the process however Dr Cooksley is truly awesome. She's funny, super smart & an absolute source if information. I still have incredibly dark times however I never miss an appointment. I've seen many Drs & hands down she is the best. She balances compassion, empathy & giving me a kick up the butt when I need it. I honestly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. I look forward to a happy & content future.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Cooksley is awesome. I have suffered depression for many years and despite meeting many counsellors and psychologists Dr Cooksley has been the one to help me break through my depression. She is very insightful and helped me enormously by helping me understand how/why I was depressed, unlocked my insecurities and helped me make myself a stronger person.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr cooksley has helped me unravel my depression. I was outwardly happy and successful, but inside I was insecure, depressed, with not much going on in my life. I'm now happily married to my soul mate. I'm much stronger mentally and wouldn't be here without Anna.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I am still in the process of becoming well. Dr Cooksley is the most awesome Dr I have worked with. I find her witty, funny, empathetic & unreliably insightful. She has definitely changed not only my life but the lives of people around me. Everything I've achieved in the last 3 years has been due to her assisting me find a better way to be. Thank you so much Dr Cooksley

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr Cooksley is great. Helped me a lot with anxiety issues.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I found Dr Cooksley to be one of the best psychiatrists in the system. Young and well experienced she dealt with my issues through exceptional professionalism, compassion and empathy. I saw her for a number of years and she not only changed my life, but saved my life. From the bottom of my heart, thanks Anna.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I'm still a work in progress with Dr Cooksley but the progress I have made so fare with Anna professional's guidance, kind hearted approach and respectful manner has been life changing. I would defiantly recommended Dr Cooksley.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr Cooksley saved my life on more than one occasion. I witnessed the murder of a loved one and was abused. In one year Dr Cooksley has helped me find meaning and happiness in life again. There is no greater reference for a doctor than achieving an outcome like this. I thank Anna with all my heart.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012