Ratings for Dr. Christopher Tan

I have lived in Canada for 30 years and seen many doctors and Dr Tan is terrible doctor, just talks and doesnt do anything. Doesn't even do routine checks like blood pressure or look inside ears. Doesn't listens to concerns or send for tests or referrals even when requested. Makes you go back for each visit just to get live saving prescription (inhalers) which doesn't make sense because he doesn't check anything again, just writes another prescription for ONE with no repeat/refills. WORSE. DOCTOR. EVER.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

How can this doctor be rated 5? Must be fake! Worst doctor I have ever seen. Never helpful regardless of how sick I am. I always get different results going to emergency! Plus, very very rude receptionists! Just wow!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I have been in Canada for 18 years. I have seen two or three dozens of Doctors, family Dr, specialist, OB (with my wife) etc. Dr Tan is one of the best no question. He has good heart. He is very patient, caring, and escalate to specialist once necessary and proper. I m not an ad for him. The thing is he is not accepting new patients. I m very lucky to have him as our family Dr.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

He is a really person, professional, caring and patient. When we havd questions, always explained to us patiently. We have changed several family doctors, he is the best family doctor we ever had!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

It is asesome Doctor very patient always listen to my problem even it is not just physicial problem

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016