Ratings for Krista Cormier

As a person below me said, I could do a better job using google or asking a person off the streets. I had to wait 30-45min extra to see her, although receptionist is really polite. She does not listen when you try to explain your problem to her. Shes quick to dismiss anything you say before you even finish your explanation. After going to see her multiple times, my problem was not being fixed and continuing to progress. I had to go else where for treatment. She told a common skin condition I had was not due to an allergy, although it was diagnosed and is known to be caused by a response to an allergy. At times she can say rude comments I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Sometimes it seems like I could do her job using google....

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

My son is a patient of Nurse Krista and he loves her very much. She has been caring for him since infancy and he looks forward to seeing her. When in doubt, she asks for opinions from the Doctors at the clinic which is reassuring. She thoroughly explained vaccines, introducing solids, developmental milestones and all questions we had as new parents. There were just one or two bits of advice given that we ignored, only because they were not right for our family. I am confident that as my son grows, Nurse Krista will be able to meet his needs as his primary health care provider.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Krista is personable and thorough. I will follow her wherever she goes if she ever leaves the ACHWC. Thumbs up.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

She is very nice but, unfortunately, seems to be away from the Centre one or two days a week (She has a clinic at the High School, for example). So, if you cannot wait, be prepared to see one of the 2 Doctors. That is OK but there is nothing like seeing your own Practitioner, who knows your health the best. So, I wish she was available more but, aside from that, I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012