Ratings for Dr. Ben Williams

Have had to see him twice in the past couple weeks with my daughter. Exceedingly kind, sympathetic and easy to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Had multiple bad experiences. He was beyond rude and condescending during the hardest time of my life.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Ben is great, he helped me a make a life event come true. He is gentle caring, easy to talk to, so some say he he awkward he is new, he is a great Dr.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I started going to Dr. Williams because my regular Dr. has been away a lot this year. I like his quirkiness and his sense of humour. I find him to be thorough and attentive. He is a welcome addition to Nanaimo.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I brought my daughter into the walk in clinic.....waited for over an hour and then saw Dr.Ben. He was GREAT with my daughter and made her feel very comfortable, even though she was feeling rotten. We were in and out very quickly and he was very pleasant and informative.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Rather then share my personal experience like others have done, I'll just tell you what to anticipate. Dr. Williams is slow, like glacier slow. This doctor is also very awkward. I do not know if its just my personality or if he is just an awkward, quirky individual. He's not rude, he's kind and pleasant, but awkward in how he phrases questions and examines you. It could just be nerves. Be specific with him. If you have questions do research before hand so you can be as specific as you can with him otherwise you will get a vague response. He tends to spend a lot of time going over old information that is not pertinent to your visit. For example, he calculated my due date. My due date was calculated in my first appointment, this is my third. That date has not changed sir. Ask specifically about any tests you had done, weight, urine, etc. otherwise he will not bring it up. Be assertive in your questions, expect to wait a while, and don't be offended by his question wording.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

This may have been an isolated incident but when I saw him two days ago it was because my regular doc was on holidays. It wasnt a very good experience. He was a half an hour behind and when I did get in to see him he basically told me my case was "complex" and that he didnt want any part of it. I now will wait two weeks and see my regular doctor. Overall a waste of time and am upset I lost a days wage to make the appt.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012