Ratings for Dr. Janice Ortiz-Singh

Dr. Ortiz has been great throughout my pregnancy. She has answered questions I've had and has made me feel comfortable. I love her calm approach.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr Ortiz-Singh has been my go since 2011 when she started at Bramcenter Medical. She has seen me through alot of medical issues, and has always been professional, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

very accomodating doctor, knows what patient needed to be cured

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Worst experience I have ever had visiting a doctor's office.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

She has been my family doctor for over 5 years and she has been very helpful especially with my whole family

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Front desk staff are rude and one lady basically yells at you instead of talking to you and if she's not yelling at you she's on a personal phone call. Dr Ortiz is very rushed but does sometimes take time to explain if you ask her enough. She barely makes any eye contact. I found most of my appointments I was facing her back as she was on the computer database. Overall just think she needs to re-locate to somewhere with better staff and a more organized environment so she's not so stressed and In a hurry for what really matters.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

She is a wonderful doctor and very helpful and addressed all issues which concerns my elderly mother

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Ortiz-Singh for over a year now and she is a wonderful doctor. When I fist started seeing her she was practicing from Bramcentre Medical. At that location walk-ins are allowed at all times. Due to walk-ins she was always running 1-2 hours behind and she was always too stressed to really help. Fortunately she has moved to a new practice which restricts walk-ins and she now has the time to be attentive and caring. The only downside of the new location is that the front desk staff are not cheerful and keep you on hold a lot of the time, but Dr.Ortiz-Singh more than makes up for them.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Had booked a physical with her today and she was 1 hr late. She spent less than 5 min with me and did not address a single issue or concern that i had brought to her. I left in tears. Ive never had such a horrible visit in my life. If i want to see another physical i wont be able to have a physical with them because you are only allowed one a year thru OHIP.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013