Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Hamm

Do Not Have Surgery With Strax Rejuvenation! It is a surgery mill! I had breast Augmentation with Dr. Hamm and he botched it. I walked out of there with smaller breasts than what I already had, even though I requested larger ones. They are just trying to get rid of their smaller implants. The ones no one wants. The incisions are jagged and the stitches are horrible. They put glue and tape over the stitches and ripped my out stitches while taking off the tape. This has caused extreme pain, scarring and delayed healing. I complained to them about the size and my stitches being ripped out and they refused to give me a refund. I refuse to let any Doctor at Strax ever touch me again. I had to get care from and pay another Doctor for my follow up. It will be months before I am healed and I will have to undergo further surgery to repair the damage. They forged paperwork saying I agreed to the size they gave me. They do whatever they want, not what the customer wants and pays for. Please check online for more information about them. They have many reports of law suits for malpractice including deaths from their botched surgeries. If I had done my research first, I would have NEVER went to them.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017