Ratings for Dr. Sheila Keber

First experience with a chiropractor and I'm so glad I took the time to book this appointment. Dr. Keber was on time, knowledgeable, and empathetic. She did a full assessment, taking over an hour, including state-of-the art technology for my initial visit and xrays of my spine. On the second visit, she spent 15 minutes fully discussing my exam findings and my back xrays, which my medical doctor never did. I would recommend her and have already sent my husband and teenage daughter in for care. Her massage team is also fabulous. I have seen Nicole, and my husband loves Jessica and Alison.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Not a great experience with this chiropractor. Her senior receptionist is about as crusty as they come. She used a silly dr oh machine that anyone could buy and takes about five minutes to adjust you and send you on your way. No treatment plan and totally ineffective. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr Keber and staff are very professional, friendly and caring. Dr. Keber is always punctual but takes her time to listen to your complaints, explain the treatment necessary and then performs the treatment in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend Peak Health and Wellness Clinic for your chiropractic and massage care.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012