Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Ali Gauri

This Dr. was an absolute A hole towards me. He came into his office seeing me holding my neck cause i do have alot of pain from being in a car accident having my car written off. He says right off the bat im not prescribing you any painkillers at all. I said i was in a lot of pain could you please prescribe me the lowest dose of percecets and he said no. I said whats the big deal here will they hurt my liver i said or something like that. He said there is no evidence what so ever they take away pain. I my physio therapist recommended these type of painkillers to me to help with my pain as i am going through treatments in order to get better. It would be very much appreciated. He then gets in my face as to fight me or something saying look at me i got into a injury and didn't use any painkillers. He then walks out doesn't even see how i am doing with my injury nothing. He is a complete Pr-ck sorry to say and made me feel like a drug addict and a complete loser. Nice Dr.Hey.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013