Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos

Had to wait too long.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I had one dentist for 48 years until he retired. In the past 2 years of seeing Dr. Helen, her knowledge and staff have made my experience more enjoyable and stress-free than I could ever have imagined. I really can't imagine going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Helen is the best! Always available to help day or night!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I hadn't been to a dentist for sometime and unfortunately had a few cavities. Dr. Chrissanthakopoulos (Dr. C) was able to schedule me for three appointments within 45 days to do the necessary work. Despite having suffered at the hands of dentists, doctors and nurses in the past (and consequently being quite afraid of them), I remarkably felt almost no pain throughout these procedures, possibly because Dr. C was patient in allowing the local anesthetic to fully take effect. More importantly, the work seems to have been done well; the fillings are smooth and unnoticeable. Beyond that, Dr. C's staff are extremely friendly, patient, and professional, and the office itself is comfortable, well lit, and clean.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The whole staff at Trafalgar Ridge Dental would like to welcome you to our office. We are honoured and proud to have been treating families from the Oakville and Mississauga area for over 25 years. We offer a variety of dental care services at our office including general dentistry, implant crowns, bridges, braces and invisalign. It is very important for us at Trafalgar Ridge Dental, through our qualified and experienced staff to ensure that all your questions are answered about the service and treatments that we perform. We want you and your family to feel a level of comfort that you always look forward to your dental appointments. Our offices success stems from all our staff working together to provide an environment for our patients to feel at home in our office. We strongly believe that we are a dental family working as a whole to provide the best that we can for our patients. We are passionate about what we do and encourage you to come by our office for a visit.

• Greek