Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos

Finally a dentist that isn’t trying to use up all my insurance offers but what I need!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Helen is amazing! She holds all the qualities that one would hope for in a medical professional: kind, caring, patient, understanding and extremely talented. When you are at that point where you think nothing can be done for a tooth. she finds a solution that will give you back your confidence. I have never before felt so comfortable, cared for, nor more understood. Every visit is a happy experience and the staff are extremely competent and considerate. I feel as though I am getting together with my friends with each visit. I have and do often refer Dr. Helen to anyone who will listen.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Helen is a very truthfull honest professional. She is very caring and considerate to all her patients and is really easy to speak to. Her staff is also just as compassionate. Kerri is always on point and has everything under control. I would and have referred many friends and family to Dr. Helen and team.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Very happy with the treatment my family and I have received over the last 6 years. It is such a welcoming environment and would highly recommend Dr.Helen and her staff! LOVE MY SMILE - Thanks Dr. Helen!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I've been a long-time patient of Dr. Helen's practice since 1998!! Our family has always been treated with kindness, care and professionalism. Our smiles are brighter (and straighter) because of Dr Helen and her special team!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I have been seeing this dentist for over 15 years. I have moved out of the area but will always go back to her. The staff are great and my kids are also big fans!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos for over 15 years. Both my kids have also been happy patients and they have moved their beautiful smiles (thanks to Dr. Helen) to California and Hamilton. Dr. Helen and her staff are professional, friendly and provide the best dental care I have ever received. I highly recommend Dr. Helen and the Trafalgar Ridge Dental.

Submitted May 30, 2017

Definitely would recommend Dr. C!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I've had nothing but good experiences with Helen's office and treatments.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Had to wait too long.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The whole staff at Trafalgar Ridge Dental would like to welcome you to our office. We are honoured and proud to have been treating families from the Oakville and Mississauga area for over 25 years. We offer a variety of dental care services at our office including general dentistry, implant crowns, bridges, braces and invisalign. It is very important for us at Trafalgar Ridge Dental, through our qualified and experienced staff to ensure that all your questions are answered about the service and treatments that we perform. We want you and your family to feel a level of comfort that you always look forward to your dental appointments. Our offices success stems from all our staff working together to provide an environment for our patients to feel at home in our office. We strongly believe that we are a dental family working as a whole to provide the best that we can for our patients. We are passionate about what we do and encourage you to come by our office for a visit.

• Greek