Ratings for Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos

I've been a long-time patient of Dr. Helen's practice since 1998!! Our family has always been treated with kindness, care and professionalism. Our smiles are brighter (and straighter) because of Dr Helen and her special team!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I have been seeing this dentist for over 15 years. I have moved out of the area but will always go back to her. The staff are great and my kids are also big fans!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos for over 15 years. Both my kids have also been happy patients and they have moved their beautiful smiles (thanks to Dr. Helen) to California and Hamilton. Dr. Helen and her staff are professional, friendly and provide the best dental care I have ever received. I highly recommend Dr. Helen and the Trafalgar Ridge Dental.

Submitted May 30, 2017

Definitely would recommend Dr. C!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I've had nothing but good experiences with Helen's office and treatments.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Had to wait too long.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I had one dentist for 48 years until he retired. In the past 2 years of seeing Dr. Helen, her knowledge and staff have made my experience more enjoyable and stress-free than I could ever have imagined. I really can't imagine going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Helen is the best! Always available to help day or night!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I hadn't been to a dentist for sometime and unfortunately had a few cavities. Dr. Chrissanthakopoulos (Dr. C) was able to schedule me for three appointments within 45 days to do the necessary work. Despite having suffered at the hands of dentists, doctors and nurses in the past (and consequently being quite afraid of them), I remarkably felt almost no pain throughout these procedures, possibly because Dr. C was patient in allowing the local anesthetic to fully take effect. More importantly, the work seems to have been done well; the fillings are smooth and unnoticeable. Beyond that, Dr. C's staff are extremely friendly, patient, and professional, and the office itself is comfortable, well lit, and clean.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012