Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos

Dr. Helen, Like always, Excellent service & very professional. She has a great team working for her. Over the years, I noticed my teeth starting to shift, I spoke with Dr Helen about this and she had suggested braces. 8 months later, she gave me my beautiful smile back. Thanks Dr Helen. You truly care about your patients.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Fantastic Dr. Knows her stuff, quick, on time and very friendly. Have been her patient for over 20 years, along with my family.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

We switched to this dentist on recommendation from a good friend. My kids and I love our experiences so far and have actually decided to do our orthodontic work with Dr Helen also☺️

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I have been with Dr. Helen for 17 years now. Best dentist I have ever been to . I was a very nervous patient before I went to her. She is relaxing, patient and explains what she is doing. I would highly recommend her for both adults and children.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

We are new patients of Dr. Helen and I feel so grateful that we have found her. She was highly recommended to me from a friend and when I dropped into her office to see if she was taking on new patients she took the time to speak to me directly. She is very kind, patient and thorough. My kids enjoy seeing her and we have had a great experience from beginning to end. Kerri at the front desk is so friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

We have been patients for over twenty years and have the utmost respect for Dr Helen and her staff. She has been amazing at taking care of our family all these years and has become more than our dentist. She is our friend, and so are her staff. I could not imagine ever going to another dentist. I know so many of her other patients and we all have the same feeling about how professional, kind, caring and wonderful Dr Helen is. She is just the best.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Helen and her staff are always friendly, helpful and welcoming. My family and I have been with her since for over 20 years. We trust her and love that she is relatable. Going to the dentist is never pleasant but she makes it that much more relaxing.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Excellent experience from beginning to end. The staff are amazing and Dr. Helen I had always been great for my family of 5.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I have been a patient of Helen’s since she opened her practice. Her staff are well trained and personable, as is she. I have aslways had very positive experiences when visiting her clinic.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Changing to Dr. Helen was the best decision I made for my family's dental care. The staff including Dr. Helen, is so friendly and gentle. Dr. Helen is also providing orthodontic services for us to. There is very little wait time and Kerri is so efficient at submitting our insurance information and providing us with reminders. Amazing dental office that I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The whole staff at Trafalgar Ridge Dental would like to welcome you to our office. We are honoured and proud to have been treating families from the Oakville and Mississauga area for over 25 years. We offer a variety of dental care services at our office including general dentistry, implant crowns, bridges, braces and invisalign. It is very important for us at Trafalgar Ridge Dental, through our qualified and experienced staff to ensure that all your questions are answered about the service and treatments that we perform. We want you and your family to feel a level of comfort that you always look forward to your dental appointments. Our offices success stems from all our staff working together to provide an environment for our patients to feel at home in our office. We strongly believe that we are a dental family working as a whole to provide the best that we can for our patients. We are passionate about what we do and encourage you to come by our office for a visit.

• Greek