Ratings for Dr. Helen Chrissanthakopoulos

We are new patients of Dr. Helen and I feel so grateful that we have found her. She was highly recommended to me from a friend and when I dropped into her office to see if she was taking on new patients she took the time to speak to me directly. She is very kind, patient and thorough. My kids enjoy seeing her and we have had a great experience from beginning to end. Kerri at the front desk is so friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

We have been patients for over twenty years and have the utmost respect for Dr Helen and her staff. She has been amazing at taking care of our family all these years and has become more than our dentist. She is our friend, and so are her staff. I could not imagine ever going to another dentist. I know so many of her other patients and we all have the same feeling about how professional, kind, caring and wonderful Dr Helen is. She is just the best.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Helen and her staff are always friendly, helpful and welcoming. My family and I have been with her since for over 20 years. We trust her and love that she is relatable. Going to the dentist is never pleasant but she makes it that much more relaxing.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Excellent experience from beginning to end. The staff are amazing and Dr. Helen I had always been great for my family of 5.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I have been a patient of Helen’s since she opened her practice. Her staff are well trained and personable, as is she. I have aslways had very positive experiences when visiting her clinic.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Changing to Dr. Helen was the best decision I made for my family's dental care. The staff including Dr. Helen, is so friendly and gentle. Dr. Helen is also providing orthodontic services for us to. There is very little wait time and Kerri is so efficient at submitting our insurance information and providing us with reminders. Amazing dental office that I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Finally a dentist that isn’t trying to use up all my insurance offers but what I need!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Helen is amazing! She holds all the qualities that one would hope for in a medical professional: kind, caring, patient, understanding and extremely talented. When you are at that point where you think nothing can be done for a tooth. she finds a solution that will give you back your confidence. I have never before felt so comfortable, cared for, nor more understood. Every visit is a happy experience and the staff are extremely competent and considerate. I feel as though I am getting together with my friends with each visit. I have and do often refer Dr. Helen to anyone who will listen.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Helen is a very truthfull honest professional. She is very caring and considerate to all her patients and is really easy to speak to. Her staff is also just as compassionate. Kerri is always on point and has everything under control. I would and have referred many friends and family to Dr. Helen and team.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Very happy with the treatment my family and I have received over the last 6 years. It is such a welcoming environment and would highly recommend Dr.Helen and her staff! LOVE MY SMILE - Thanks Dr. Helen!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018