Ratings for Dr. Alaine Maine

I do not have a family doctor and Dr. Main has examined me a few times through the Walk-in clinic. I found that she listened to me and was able to diagnose my problem.She went out of her way to look after my medical needs. She even had the nurse call me at home the following day to see how I was doing. She is the best doctor ever. It is so sad that she is not accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Began seeing Dr. Main after my physician had semi-retired from seeing regular patients. I am very grateful I found her. She gave me a great deal of confidence in her abilities. She took the time to understand what I am feeling both physically and emotionally in a very kind and compassionate manner. She interacts with me as an individual as opposed to just a patient. She doesn’t talk down to me; rather she communicates in plain English. Best of all, she is very diligent and she follows up when she says she will follow up. I recommended her for my entire family members and I highly recommend her for you. Simply put, she an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

What an amazing doctor! She is very non-judgemental and knowledgable. The staff at the Kakulu Medical Centre are friendly and efficient. The longest I have every had to wait for an appointment (walk-in included) was 20 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013