Ratings for Dr. Brendan Moore

In 2013 I had an accident in which I received 62% severe burns to my body. I struggled with pain management throughout my recovery and as a result was also experiencing bouts of depression which in turn were affecting my relationships with family and friends. Fortunately I was able to get in to see Brendan who was able to help me with my pain management through a regime that not only reduced my medication but also weaned me off the addictive drugs which were becoming an issue. I would recommend Dr Brendan Moore to anyone he changed my life.

Submitted May 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Moore for over 2 years now with my chronic lower back and both sides of my neck pain and have found him to be very polite, helpful, knowledgeable and quick to get me in and admitted for cortisone injections to my neck and RFA treatments to my back. He has changed my life with his knowledge and l highly recommend him to anyone thats wants a pain free life.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

A waste of money . Should have checked the reviews.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I would not let him treat my horse if I still had one

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have just visited my sister in tears and confused after seeing this "Doctor" for pain management!!! He was verbally abusive and dismissive of my sisters pain and situation. He was arrogant and condescending and did not behave at all professionally!. He was more concerned that she didn't have to wait 6 months to get an appointment instead of listening to her reason for being there. He interrogated her to the point of badgering and did ask questions...he made a very incorrect and totally biased opinion and then refused to offer the correct advice needed!!!!! The "consultation" was spent talking about him and how important he was and implied "how dare she!!!!' even consider seeing him!!!! I am absolutely outraged and will be letting others know that this man is a MONSTER!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Recently consulated Dr Moore and found him to be arrogant and had little sympathy for the pain I was enduring. He totally failed to listen to me referring only to the referral letter which was 9 months old. Disregarded the newer more debilitating pain now affecting my life. He had me in tears. The follow up letter I received from him recorded that he didn't listen, was crumpled and unprofessionally folded. Says a lot about him and his staff. Now I know why I was asked to pay his bill BEFORE the consultation, which, by the way, he doesn't send to Medicare, causing more pain, having to locate ( and line up in ) a Centrelink office which has Medicare facilities.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I initially thought highly of Dr Moore. However since treatment I have been in and out of hospital and highly medicated enough to prevent me from working and driving at times. Due to the level of medications including Valium, Morphine, Endone and Targin I was advised by my Dr to be referred into hospital I then get referred to his lawyer as I am incapable of paying his bill. DO NOT RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr Moore has always been polite, clear, respectful, knowledgeable. His staff have at times gone out the way to help. I have always seen Doctor Moore as kind and caring towards other patience. His team always care for everyone equally and take time to understand the patience needs. I rate Doctor Brendan Moore as a A+ medical practitioner and have recommend Doctor to friends with pain issues they have return same or similar good outcomes. I thank him for his skill. Truly thankful Neil H.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

My experience of Dr Moore could not contrast more from the previous reviewer. I have been in his care for pain management for the past 6 months and completely trust his advice and am experiencing pretty good pain relief which after 2 years of chronic pain is a god send. I've had both cortisone injections and a recent RFA. His demeanour and empathy have actually made him one of the loveliest people in healthcare I've been exposed to in recent years and there has been a few! Good luck to everyone seeking relief from pain.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr Moore was my anaesthetist for my surgery. I found him to be terribly rude to the point that when I was being out under I was balling my eyes out at some of the things he said. I found him to be completely dismissive of my pain and tried to call me a druggo. If I ever have to have surgery again I WILL NOT being having him has the anaesthetist. Honestly I was so distraught before my surgery, it makes me upset just thinking about it.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013