Ratings for Dr. Brendan Moore

I have had multiple treatments now for long term chronic injuries with outstanding results. Dr Moore is a ciurteous, friendly & caring specialist whom I highly recommend to anyone who suffers from long term chronic pain.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I first saw Dr Moore mid 2017 after experiencing 5+ years of chronic disabling lower back pain. After seeing multiple specialists, some of who gave no help and one who made things worse through an unnecessary procedure and overprescribing pain medication, I was grateful to come across Brendan Moore and the multi-disciplinary Spine Plus Team. Dr Moore is an experienced, compassionate, knowledgeable and honest pain physician. Through Dr Moore’s instruction and treatment by he and Spine Plus’s Stephen Boyd, I have been able to come off all strong and addictive pain medications, have gained significant strength physically, coupled with relief from chronic pain and greatly improved quality of life. I am so glad I met Dr Moore and am no longer dependant on horrible opiate pain relief just to get through the day! I can’t speak highly enough of Dr Moore.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Worst experience to date in medical profession. It a tough specialist to get reviews as previous rather writes. Do your job with passion and get it right. No place for arrogance in this profession leading to mistakes.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

As a doctor who has pain issues, I can see how difficult this specialist niche can be, especially if one is in intense pain, has potentially addictive meds to deal with. All respect to Dr Brendan Moore for his drive to help patients. In medicine sometimes no matter how hard a doctor tries, patients do not or can not see that in reality good physicians like Dr Moore are acting in your best interest not his. This is the fact of life. I read the ratings from angry patients and you can see the trend... everything from staff to knowledge is rated as a 1+, seriously ? Balanced reviews are needed to be fair to the doctor. If he wasn't helpful rate him according, if he was not punctual, rate that, but to dismiss the knowledge of someone as well without knowing his background? Fair go . As for his staff - top ratings for helping you get there in the first place. Tough specialist to get great reviews. The ones that are happy don't voice, and the ones that don't get their script for oxycodone ... wow one star rating all around. There in lies the weakness of this site, and all other peer reviewed sites for doctors. It should be a situation where everyone rates a doctor, not a biased population of unhappy patients.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dismissed me altogether but forgot to read the MRI I had done under his instruction the same day. He wrote my hips were fine. He did not read the radiologist report indicating very diseased hip joints. He dismissed me. Latterly seeking help elsewhere I found an incredibly humble chap. He actually looked at my stance not sitting behind a desk arrogantly and said it’s your hips let me see your mri. He looked at the mri and immediately objected my hips with anaethestic. I then had my hips totally replaced. They were by this stage passed saving! Why would a doctor not bother to read an mri then just dismiss you! HUGE MISTAKE.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

In 2013 I had an accident in which I received 62% severe burns to my body. I struggled with pain management throughout my recovery and as a result was also experiencing bouts of depression which in turn were affecting my relationships with family and friends. Fortunately I was able to get in to see Brendan who was able to help me with my pain management through a regime that not only reduced my medication but also weaned me off the addictive drugs which were becoming an issue. I would recommend Dr Brendan Moore to anyone he changed my life.

Submitted May 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Moore for over 2 years now with my chronic lower back and both sides of my neck pain and have found him to be very polite, helpful, knowledgeable and quick to get me in and admitted for cortisone injections to my neck and RFA treatments to my back. He has changed my life with his knowledge and l highly recommend him to anyone thats wants a pain free life.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

A waste of money . Should have checked the reviews.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I would not let him treat my horse if I still had one

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have just visited my sister in tears and confused after seeing this "Doctor" for pain management!!! He was verbally abusive and dismissive of my sisters pain and situation. He was arrogant and condescending and did not behave at all professionally!. He was more concerned that she didn't have to wait 6 months to get an appointment instead of listening to her reason for being there. He interrogated her to the point of badgering and did ask questions...he made a very incorrect and totally biased opinion and then refused to offer the correct advice needed!!!!! The "consultation" was spent talking about him and how important he was and implied "how dare she!!!!' even consider seeing him!!!! I am absolutely outraged and will be letting others know that this man is a MONSTER!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016