Ratings for Dr. Marguarite Kopaniak

I have never had an experience as bad as the one I just had with Dr. Marguerite Kopaniak at MCI the Doctors office at Royal Bank Plaza. She was arrogant, rude,+ abrasive. Her abrupt nature might have been overlooked if I felt like she was at least knowledgable, attentive, or trustworthy, butI absolutely DO NOT. I went to the walk in after not being able to get an appointment with my family Dr. to ask for a requistion for bloodwork, and an EKG bc I have been having sharp pains in my chest, back and left arm, combined with numbness in my neck and face. She barely acknowledged my symptoms, checked my breathing, and dismissively told me nothing was wrong. I have a family history of heart problems and haven't had bloodwork done in over a year. When I asked her for a requisiton for bloodwork she snidely asked "Shouldn't you be seeing your family Dr. about this?" I waited for 1+1/2hrs to be seen, only to be mistreated, w/ this + other more insulting remarks. She shouldn't practice medicine.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013