Ratings for Dr. Larissa Roux

I'm glad I was refered to Dr. Roux by my GP. I found Dr. Roux knowledgeable and very reponsive to my questions and description of my nagging hip injury. She talked to me in a very respectful manner and made me feel that I was an intelligent human being. Dr.Roux performed a through all physical examination of my hip and she frankly discussed the course of treatment and possible outcome with me. I'm not a high performace athlete or young, but sports and physical activities are an integral part of my life. So, Dr. Roux reassured me that my injury is "worthy" of being treated. That's refreshing to hear after being told by other Drs to "just give up" sports and adapt to a sedentary life style...I have confidence that Dr. Roux will continue to investigate my injury until it is resolved. The staff at Lifemark Richmond Oval is courteous and profesional.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013