Ratings for Dr. Mathew Danter

Dr.Danter is a gift from God. He gives new life and I believe I was one of the youngest patient he performed bypass surgery on as a woman. At 30 and now I'm 33 and now weight 130 pounds and loving life in my new lifestyle. A lot of changes but so worth every new day waking up to my loving family.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Danter performed a quad on me 2 years ago. I just spent 3 hours shoveling snow, have some aches but feel very lucky being able to do it. Thank you Dr. Danter

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Danter is the best. Hands down. Saved my wife's life. Brilliant doctor, very friendly, personable. Always puts the patient first. Always takes the time to talk to the family and genuinely cares. Very skilled, definitely gifted. Down to earth and humble at he same time. Could not have asked for a better physician to be caring for my wife. THANK-YOU!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Excellent Dr.he saved my moms life. His manner and professionalism are second to none. Thank you Dr. Danter

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Nov 19, 2012 Dr. Danter performed a quad bypass on my husband. Dr. Danter was professional, explained extremely well what was happening, we feel extremely fortunate that we were at the Hamilton General Hospital, Dr. Danter and the staff were all excellent. We felt we had the best possible care.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

He performed a quadruple bypass on my husband and was fantastic. Kept us informed, confident which made us feel confident,he was exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Danter performed cardiac surgery on my husband and he is the best. he always has time for you and explains everything to us.Very soft spoken man and his knowledge is superb. Thank you sir.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012