Ratings for Dr. Brent Uren

When I saw Dr. Uren a little over a month ago, I had been suffering almost 20 years from severe allergies, sinus and asthmatic/bronchial infections. I spent most of those years on antibiotics and steroids. My general health was bad. After Dr. Uren assessment, he recommended sinus surgery with no long-term or painful recovery. I had no idea how much he would change my life. Dr. Uren is caring and compassionate and incredibly meticulous. In a single day, he gave me my life back. I have not had to be on any medication for anything since the surgery, and I have also gained quality of life back. He will forever be my personal superhero. I hold Dr. Uren and his wonderful staff in the highest regard!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Uren was recommended as the best ENT surgeon in Australia and I can attest that that is the case. I flew in at the last minute for an appointment and he made time in his calendar to see me for a consultation. From then on each step was seamless - having test, booking surgery, having follow up. Dr Uren's bed side manner is fantastic. He understands concerns and addresses them. He is realistic and from the results definitely the best in the field. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Uren to anyone that needs to see an ENT surgeon. He's the best!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Fantastic dr,would highly recommend him for nasal surgery!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Taking my 8 year old to Dr Uren was a very positive experience. Initial (and all subsequent) contact with the office was easy - the staff are wonderful. The first appointment was thorough. Dr Uren was kind and he made my daughter feel comfortable and calm. He read her fears well and gave gentle feedback and advice on options for treatment or surgery without causing her anxiety. There was no pressure but ample information and the kindest offer to contact with any questions whenever needed. A genuine, caring and considerate professional who was never too busy to answer my questions. My daughter ended up having tonsils and adenoids removed. She now sleeps soundly - no more snoring and no more waking unsettled. No more sore throats/twitching nose and no more trouble eating. The recovery was quick. I recommend asking for Dr Uren if you need an ENT. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

The best doctor in Melbourne for my tonsils.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

The kindest and most effective doctor I ever used for my sons issues. He is fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I had a recommendation to Mr Yren and I found him to be helpful indeed. I think it's important that you have a good connection with your doctor. I can be a very complex person and on this occasion it didn't work for me. But that is not to take away from him as a doctor. Cheers

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Uren as an ENT surgeon. He operated on my son who couldn't breathe because his nasal passage was severely blocked from a fracture when he was younger. Now my son can breathe again. Thank you for your help Dr Uren!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I have nothing but great words for the professional services provided to my family by Dr Uren. I would highly recommend him & I think he is one of the best in Melbourne. He represents integrity in everything he does. He took excellent care of my little daughter and there are no more issues.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017