Ratings for Dr. Brent Uren

Taking my 8 year old to Dr Uren was a very positive experience. Initial (and all subsequent) contact with the office was easy - the staff are wonderful. The first appointment was thorough. Dr Uren was kind and he made my daughter feel comfortable and calm. He read her fears well and gave gentle feedback and advice on options for treatment or surgery without causing her anxiety. There was no pressure but ample information and the kindest offer to contact with any questions whenever needed. A genuine, caring and considerate professional who was never too busy to answer my questions. My daughter ended up having tonsils and adenoids removed. She now sleeps soundly - no more snoring and no more waking unsettled. No more sore throats/twitching nose and no more trouble eating. The recovery was quick. I recommend asking for Dr Uren if you need an ENT. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr Uren is my doctor for 3 years. He has been very generous with his time and very helpful with me and my issues as well as with my 12 year old daughter. I would highly recommend him especially for his patience and the skills that he has.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

The best doctor in Melbourne for my tonsils.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

The kindest and most effective doctor I ever used for my sons issues. He is fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I had a recommendation to Mr Yren and I found him to be helpful indeed. I think it's important that you have a good connection with your doctor. I can be a very complex person and on this occasion it didn't work for me. But that is not to take away from him as a doctor. Cheers

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Uren as an ENT surgeon. He operated on my son who couldn't breathe because his nasal passage was severely blocked from a fracture when he was younger. Now my son can breathe again. Thank you for your help Dr Uren!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I have nothing but great words for the professional services provided to my family by Dr Uren. I would highly recommend him & I think he is one of the best in Melbourne. He represents integrity in everything he does. He took excellent care of my little daughter and there are no more issues.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

A BRILLIANT professional. Excellent care and follow through. Very happy with my doctor and her recommendation. I am so pleased that Dr Uren took care of my daughter. He put my worry at ease with his ongoing up to date status of the pre op, post op and still on a couple of months later. I would love to recommend him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I was told by a friend to see Dr Brent Uren and I honestly could not be more happy with him. He was so kind, comforting and explained everything so clearly. I could not recommend him any higher. Its not surprise that he has been recommended as the best ENT surgeon in Australia

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I was happy with my appointment with Mr Uren, but I was a little frustrated that he was late and there were some screaming kids. I was having a bad day and I was frustrated that I couldn't resolve this. I would have been helpful to be informed that there was a delay in the appointment.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017