Ratings for Dr. Gregory Choy

I saw Dr. Choy very recently. He is very competent, patient and is a good listener. He asks good questions to understand your situation. I found him to be very understanding and outlined different options for me. Tests were ordered quickly and same day to better diagnose my situation. Thank you Dr. Choy, I am very happy to have you as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. Gregory Choy is very thorough and provides fantastic care to all his patients. He is on top of the latest treatments for my condition and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Extremely patient and took the extra time to go through my many separate issues and answer the many questions I had. Unlike other doctors I've dealt with, he did not take offense to a patient asking many questions or wanting to know more. He was very through with my diagnosis and was not afraid to dig up old charts to compare my history when I asked about trends. Willing to coordinate care with my other care providers and ask me what my preferred options were.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

He is wonderful, he saved my life, thank you. he will find the reasons for your problem, and very polite and through.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Very competent. Dr. His appointments are very thorough. At times he is not understanding of the pain the patient is in.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013