Ratings for Dr. Jackie Saw

Very disappointed in my appointment. I waited along time to see her as she is the expert in SCAD. Talked more to her nurse then to me.Gave me maybe 15 min at the most and when I went to ask a question she said I have to go. I think she is pulled to thin and has to many things going on.Saying that its her choice to see new patients it would be nice to spend some time with them to answer questions. Her secretary is lovely very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I have only see her once. I've made a several calls to her office, which were never returned. I gave up. Short of going in person to her office and sitting in, demanding to be seen, what can i do? As mentioned by several others, her manners are abrupt and cold. I rated her knowledge as good, but am only relying on the fact that she is well-published and acknowledged by other cardiologists to be an expert in her specialty, as she does not always convey that knowledge to her patients well.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

How long do you have to wait to get a "hello"? I think it would have been better if I was sedated? maybe she would have cared more!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Excellent doctor She was very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Jacqueline Saw for one and a half years. I was referred to her by my G.P. as she is the leading cardiologist in research and practice of my particular heart issue. She has been wonderful, thorough and very professional throughout my time with her and I anticipate the same in the years to follow. She made sure I was well taken care of and myself and family had full trust in her expertise. You are in good hands with Dr. Saw.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I have had one visit with Dr. Saw, and am appalled at her lack of social skills. She made no apology for keeping me waiting for 30minutes (I would have happily accepted an apology, knowing how busy doctors can be), called my name in the waiting room, but just kept her head down while texting or reading on her phone, expecting me to know to follow her into her room. Once in the room she was accepting phone calls on her cell, and complained to me about the people to whom she was talking! Not once did she smile. I'm not sure how she ranks as a cardiologist, but hopefully I will never have to go back to her to find out. Medical school should offer a course on "bedside manners" and social skills.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I would definitely not recommend her. I had a very poor result from her attempt to stent my leg. Not only did she cause repetitious pain by attempting to insert needle into previous scar tissue (in the opposite leg) causing a major hematoma, which initially was feared to be an anurysym...this resulted in femoral nerve damage in that leg.....the stent was inserted in the right leg but failed and caused blockage......her office received reports from the cardiologist and the hospital regarding my issues and called me to come in to see her.....I refused. I have no tolerance for such dreadful techniques.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013