Ratings for Dr. Wilhem Schifke

Dr. Schifke spends as much time as he needs at each appointment, to hear my issues. I am so thankful to have found him after years of being pushed around from Doctor to Doctor. I have recommended him to family and friends. He is young and in touch with newer medical methods. He is trusting and therefore I trust his judgment very much. Thanks so much, Dr. Schifke, for taking the time that no other doctor ever has, to actually listen. I can't express my gratitude enough for the compassion and understanding you show! The staff is also great and very polite. :)

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I can actually have a conversation with this guy. My experience with most other docs is that they burst into the room, make you feel that you're taking up their time and then they're are in a hurry to move you along. I hope he won't be doing that as his practice grows. This doc spends time with you and I feel that we are a team - and he's the coach.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Great new doctor just out of school. gets things done!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Schifke is young and proactive. He is great with adults and getting to know kids better as he sees them! As with other doctors, you kind of have to tell him what you want. But I am learning that doctors can't read your mind,

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013