Ratings for Dr. Ralph Florence

I visited Dr Florence last week for the 4th time. He is the most personable physican I have visited in many years. He assessed and treated a stubborn medical issue with confidence. Wow when i read how people complain about time... maybe they should go to an emergency department and see what waiting is all about. That is actually where I originally took my medical problem. I waited over 1/2 the day and on top of this I was misdiagnosed. Dr. Florence looked after this in a quick fashion. I had a biopsy and recieved my results all within 2 weeks. The office staff were accomidating , efficient and friendly. In all fairness Dr. Florence is only one person running a reputable private practice. Good Doctors are hard to come by and I personally will wait the day to get proper medical care. The longest I have waited was 20 min. In my opinion that is not even a wait.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014