You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daria Nowak

The doctor herself is great. She listens and is very good with myself and my children. Her nurse is equally as good. Her receptionist never answers the phone. NEVER, which makes it impossible to make an appointment. There have even been times where the voicemail has said don't leave a message as your calls will not be returned. So not only does she not answer the phone but you can't leave a message either since it'll be deleted, unanswered or ignored. Doctor is great her receptionist not so much.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Nowak is very friendly and makes you feel very comfortable discussing issues. She listens attentively to you. She is very thorough in her examination and very caring. A real pleasure to have as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

My family and I absolutely love Dr Nowak and her staff. Dr Nowak is especially awesome with children however also great with me. She listens to her patients and she noticeably thinks before just sputtering out a diagnosis. She genuinely cares for her patients, can think outside the box and is just great! I am so happy we found her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

She seems like a great doctor so far, but I find it so hard to get an appointment. The doctor at the walk-in seems to know more about me and my kids cause it's way easier to just go there. It's very frustrating cause I want a family doctor who I can actually get an easy appointment with!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I agree with the two recent posts. I like Dr.Nowak. She is friendly, and makes you feel like she cares by taking the time to listen but it's ridiculous trying to get in to see her when you need to. The summer office hours are cut with most days the doctor working until 12-2pm and Friday is closed. Wait times for an appointment can be 2-3 weeks, which is ridiculous. The rest of the year is not any better. It usually takes 3-4 weeks to get an appointment, which is frustrating especially when you need to see the doctor now. I can understand waiting a few days to get in but 2-4 weeks?! You might as well not bother having a family doctor and go to urgent care! The receptionist is another issue. They rarely seem to answer the phone no matter what time of day you call. You're very lucky if they do. It's very frustrating. How often can you be away from your desk or on another line?! Seriously. I came to Dr.Nowak after reading the positive reviews but I am not happy or satisfied with the wait times to get in to see Dr.Nowak, the limited hours of availability to see the doctor, and the receptionist not answering the phone. I am going to start looking for a new doctor because I need someone who I will be able to see within a reasonable time frame, with regular, consistent hours and a receptionist that answers the phone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

You can never get the receptionist.. I also believe the Doctor does not get important messages. I believe the task receptionist decides herself what is important and what is not. The Doctor is good. Receptionist not so much.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I have no problems with Dr. Nowak as a Physician. She's been quite helpful but I'm often hesitant to bother with an appointment. I can never get a call through with less than a dozen attempts throughout a day. And then I usually have to wait about two weeks to get in. People call doctors when they have problem NOW. I do not know what tasks reception does, but answering the phone doesn't seem to be one of them.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

My family has been with Dr. Nowak for almost two years. She and her staff are very friendly, patient, and helpful. They are also very pleasant and always smiling, which is a nice change from our previous grumpy/tired doctor. She takes her time with her patients and you don't feel rushed. I have only had to wait long on one visit, the rest of the time it has been fine (maybe 15-20 min wait at the most).

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I`m very glad to have Dr. Nowak as our new family Doctor. At the very first appointment, she diagnosed two critical problems with my son. I`m not sure how or why my previous family physician didn`t catch these. Upon my very first visit I noticed (unlike our previous doctor) that she was very thorough with her examination. It should work out very well for our young family. The staff is nice and I appreciate the timely calls I have received from them. Given how thorough and caring she is I don`t mind waiting for 30 minutes. Waiting for half an hour is quite common anyways.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Daria Nowak's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The doctor herself is great. She listens and is very good with myself and my children. Her nurse is equally as good. Her receptionist never answers the phone. N..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nowak is very friendly and makes you feel very comfortable discussing issues. She listens attentively to you. She is very thorough in her examination and ..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I absolutely love Dr Nowak and her staff. Dr Nowak is especially awesome with children however also great with me. She listens to her patients a..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "She seems like a great doctor so far, but I find it so hard to get an appointment. The doctor at the walk-in seems to know more about me and my kids cause it's ..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nowak, is responsive and knowledgeable and does not hesitate to seek medical specialist when required."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the two recent posts. I like Dr.Nowak. She is friendly, and makes you feel like she cares by taking the time to listen but it's ridiculous trying t..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "You can never get the receptionist.. I also believe the Doctor does not get important messages. I believe the task receptionist decides herself what is import..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have no problems with Dr. Nowak as a Physician. She's been quite helpful but I'm often hesitant to bother with an appointment. I can never get a call throug..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My family has been with Dr. Nowak for almost two years. She and her staff are very friendly, patient, and helpful. They are also very pleasant and always smil..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I`m very glad to have Dr. Nowak as our new family Doctor. At the very first appointment, she diagnosed two critical problems with my son. I`m not sure how or..."

September 11, 2014