Ratings for Dr. Alison Croome

Rating this doctor on behalf of my deceased mother. My mother felt that she was not taken seriously by the doctor nor did she feel that she was listened to. It was said that one of the support staff was very helpful but in general the others talked down to my mother, which i witnessed myself. I can only hope that Dr.croome will grow to learn how to treat people with empathy and respect and to refrain from treating as a number. leaving this rating in hopes of saving others from similar pain and premature death.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Very knowledgeable but I would give her bedside manor / personality a1/5.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Croome's care for patients will improve with more experience. She has a good deal of knowledge about the treatment of kidney disease but requires a greater range skills to recognize and treat cases where patients don't respond to conventional treatment.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

This was my first visit to Dr. Croome and I found her pleasant and very easy to talk to.She answered all my questions and seem very knowledgeable and thorough.THe entire experience was reassuring and I was given a lot of information about my condition and what can and will be done about it. W. Danard.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Dr. Croome is a very good doctor who has time to talk to and followup with her patients. She is one of the best doctors I have ever been exposed to.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013