Ratings for Dr. J. Francis

Dr. Francis is an excellent doctor who is very thorough and knowledgable. You are not in and out in five minutes as you are with some doctors. He takes whatever time is necessary to deal properly with your concerns. I would strongly recommend him to anyone that may require his services.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Francis was amazing, he was to the point and very knowledgeable in current and upcoming Pain Management. I have almost unbearable pains from herniated discs as a result of a workplace accident. Dr Francis was by far the most concerned, helpful and easiest to talk to Dr I've ever met. He went far beyond what I ever could have expected and light years past the other doctors that I unfortunately had to deal with. Thanks to Dr Francis I haven't totally lost faith in Physicians.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Very warm, friendly informative on pain management as it refers to me. He was attentive and helpful and ensured that I came back into a double appointment time a week later so that we could go in depth into my issues and get them straightened out and sorted as well. I am very pleased with this physician.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012