Ratings for Dr. Jose L. Hernandez

Dr. Hernandez is such a great Doctor, he delivered my first baby and now my second. He always takes his time, answers all my questions and doesn't make you feel uncomfortable. The staff is always very welcoming and very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Hernandez is fantastic , very welcoming and comfortable to speak with , very knowledgeable and gives information in a understanding matter. Was very scared since this is my first pregnancy but him and Lorena have made me at ease with the appointments and pregnancy journey . staff has always been welcoming from the times ive went , have no complaints on Doctor or staff. Great experience thus far with them and I'm glad to have chose him and the sierra providence hospital.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I love Dr. Hernandez I have been a patient for years and also Lorena I recently went to see them and was disappointment with how I received my results. The persons who called me with my results was rude and wouldn’t explain anything . I was concerned I asked to speak to Dr. Hernandez and the women who called me back her name was Erica she was very helpful and explained my results. She was very patient and very understanding. Dr. Hernandez is a great doctor but some staff members need some phone skills.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Love Dr. Hernandez and the staff in the back cant say much for the front staff, they are just rude

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Hernandez is a great doctor and very patietn and helpful

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I appreciate that Dr. Hernandez always takes the time to listen to my concerns, and answer all my questions in terms I can understand. His staff is always friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

First time with Dr. Hernandez. Very professional and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I've been coming to Dr. Hernandez for over 15 years and he's always been great. Thorough and listens well. I get seen very quickly, even on busy days.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Hernandez is very helpful and knows how to answer all of your questions. He is always very nice and makes you feel comfortable

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Amazing doctor, very nice and made me feel calm throughout my first pregnancy and answered all my questions. Definitely glad I chose him to be my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Jose L. Hernandez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1980)