Ratings for Dr. Jose L. Hernandez

I Love Dr Jose Hernandez! He is the best, always answers all of my questions & concerns. He never rushes my visits & best of all caring to all my health needs. I feel extremely comfortable asking him anything concerning my health. I highly recommend Dr J. Hernandez...he is worth waiting for. He explained my sergical procedure before and after. He answered questions before my hysterectomy and after...I can’t express how honored I am to be his patient, he calls me the Last One. In reference to the last patient of the day with many questions, he always answers all of them with truth and honesty. Thank You Dr Jose Hernandez

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Very friendly & you can tell he loves his job!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Hernandez has been my obgyn for 19 years. He does amazing job!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Did not go well, after everything, lost our baby due to his carelessness ness in patient care.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Hernandez and Lorena very nice, make you feel comfortable not rushed with any questions or concerns; has friendly staff that acknowledges and assists immediately. Glad I chose him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Hernandez is such a great Doctor, he delivered my first baby and now my second. He always takes his time, answers all my questions and doesn't make you feel uncomfortable. The staff is always very welcoming and very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Hernandez is fantastic , very welcoming and comfortable to speak with , very knowledgeable and gives information in a understanding matter. Was very scared since this is my first pregnancy but him and Lorena have made me at ease with the appointments and pregnancy journey . staff has always been welcoming from the times ive went , have no complaints on Doctor or staff. Great experience thus far with them and I'm glad to have chose him and the sierra providence hospital.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I love Dr. Hernandez I have been a patient for years and also Lorena I recently went to see them and was disappointment with how I received my results. The persons who called me with my results was rude and wouldn’t explain anything . I was concerned I asked to speak to Dr. Hernandez and the women who called me back her name was Erica she was very helpful and explained my results. She was very patient and very understanding. Dr. Hernandez is a great doctor but some staff members need some phone skills.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Love Dr. Hernandez and the staff in the back cant say much for the front staff, they are just rude

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Hernandez is a great doctor and very patietn and helpful

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Jose L. Hernandez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1980)

AHC