Ratings for Dr. Lenauskas

I have seen many doctors with some of my health issues that I have. Dr. Barnicke has been the only doctor who has really sat still, taken EXTRA time, and actually listened to what I have been saying. She is hands down one of the most thorough doctors that I have ever seen. She absolutely does go the extra mile and in my experience, does not leave any stone unturned. Fantastic!

Submitted September 19, 2017

She was my doctor and urgent care and I've also had the pleasure of having her as my doctor in family practice and she surpassed my expectations in both. In the ER, my father was in cardiac arrest and she saved his life -I owe her everything for that! As a patient of her practice I am always very well cared for! She takes the time to see me and manage my list of concerns.... always! We need more physicians like her. Thank you Dr. Lenauskas!

Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Lenauskas is a vey compassionate physician and I'm very thankful to have found her. I wish she had a private practice but I certainly know where to go when I need the best care.m, specially in women's health --thank you Dr. L!!!

Submitted June 30, 2017

Was also a patient of Dr. L and she is brilliant and skilled physician. She was very supportive to me and my family when I was diagnosed with what I thought a terminal disease. She worked hard with me and provided me the best physical and psychological care. My family and I are so thankful to have her on our lives.

Submitted May 24, 2017

Saved my life in Emergency @ Mt. Sinai. Best physician I've ever had! Her bedside manner was very comforting and she provided very thorough follow up! Love her - she's the best!

Submitted May 23, 2017

I've had other Doctors and Specialists call me or at least their secretaries, when test results came back for a follow up. That did not happen at this clinic or with this doctor. Ontop of that she left with no notice so I had to find another doctor and get them to reveal the results to me. Unprofessional the way she left, the way this clinic is run (cash cow) and ontop of it she wasn't well versed (as my new doctor has pointed out, she incorrectly diagnosed me as well as put me on the wrong medication) and was very short with me. Good riddance.

Submitted March 19, 2016

Was also a patient of Dr Lenauskas and ask did not receive any notice of her leaving. Called one day to make an appointment and found out that way. Maybe I was not an important enough patient to be informed.

Submitted March 6, 2016

She gave 4 months notice via mail, email and phone calls so the statement below is incorrect. If you have any tests/ examinations done then it's your own responsibility to make an appointment and follow up. She was by far the best and most competent physician I have ever had. Only haters or jealousy is what sparks patients to write the rude comments that they do. I'd suggest taking responsibility for your own results. OHIP is limiting in how long physicians can spend with a doctor. Understand it and just book more apponments. I was so happy when she was my doctor. I'm so sad to not have the same care she provided.

Submitted March 4, 2016

She left her clinic with no notice to her patients. I just tried to book an appointment only to be told she left in the summer and I could book with another physician. Perfect opportunity for me to leave her and that clinic and their snobbish ways.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

She was this weird mix of being polite but also totally rushing me and ignoring requests. Which I'd overlook, but she prescribed me the completely wrong medication, despite what I thought was clear communication about the medication I've been on for years, for which I needed a refill, which I thought was a minor request, and which luckily I caught before I started taking. I also wanted to have tests ordered and went to her specifically for this, but never found out the results for 2 different tests! And then, on top of that, she left her practice without notice! I agree with a lot of the other reports about the clarity, competence, and helpfulness of these visits.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Lenauskas's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients