Ratings for Dr. Tia Westheimer

I choose Dr. Westheimer due to her and her partners experience with children. I have gone through a very rough divorce and my children were in need of therapy. They said they were very experienced in high conflict divorces and could provide good service for my children.After explaining the situation, they accepted my children following the parent conference. Then after speaking with my ex they cancelled further therapy, when they had full knowledge she would not be on board, but the divorce papers stated I have every right to have the children under therapy. They said they would be fine dealing with a non-willing other party as long as the divorce papers said they could. It did....After taking about $400 they stopped seeing my children and now the process goes forward. They refuse to refund the monies paid for me to use on a diff. therapist after they canceled treatment that they initially said they handle all the time. A very unprofessional way of practice in my opinion!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012