Ratings for Dr. Victoria Valley

Awesome Psychologist!! Experienced, intelligent and even funny...makes you feel comfortable right from the beginning. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I want to thank Dr. Valley for her support and understanding. She was invaluable in helping me recover from a divorce, and injuries from a very bad accident, for a two year period. I felt comfortable relating to her, and felt understood from the first meeting on. The office setting is private and classy. Dr. Valley was ultimately professional and respectful throughout. Most importantly, she really helped me recover.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Valley is a wonderful and knowledgable doctor. She is a good listener and gives valuable advice and guidance.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

I had one meeting with Dr Valley and found her to be unapproachable and unprofessional. Dr Valley appeared disinterested in listening to the answers to her questions and frequently cut off my response mid-thought. Dr Valley seemed more interested in searching out other non-existant issues that I insisted I didn't have rather than listening to get to know about me as a person on our first and only meeting. I am a firm believer in learning more if you just stop talking and listen, however Dr Valley appeared to not practice that approach. I would not recommend Dr Valley to either future paying or non-paying patients.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012