Ratings for Dr. Kevin Andersen

Staff makes you feel line you've known them forever. Very comfortable and friendly atmosphere. Personable. The dentist is most quiet out of the group but polite and is quick at what he does. Gentle at freezing!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

No regrets in choosing Dr. Anderson and his very capable assistants as my dentist since I moved here 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I just moved to Westbank and my neighbor told me to see Dr. Andersen because he has been his dentist for years and couldn't say enough great things about him. He was right Dr. Andersen was very professional and caring. His staff is also very nice and made sure I was comfortable durring the whole appointment (pillow /blanket /glass of water) I would definately recommend Dr. Andersen

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Went in for a dental emergency and he refused to treat me after I expressed disbelief at his comment that ALL my teeth were fractured! I've had dental cleanings 2 times a year for the last 40+ years and enough dental work to know that this was a completely ridiculous statement. Also, not one of the specialists--including a dental surgeon after an auto accident--has ever said anything like that before. This is not someone I would ever trust.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Went in recently to see Dr. Andersen for some porcelain crowns. I haven't stopped smiling. He is a calm and funny man. Quick at his job and has very efficient staff

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Went in for a new patient exam and cleaning. Staff very helpful and kind. Also very informative. Most I have ever learned while visiting a dentist. No cavities !!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014