Ratings for Dr. Manon Leduc

I've been dealing with anxiety since I got my IUD inserted but was convinced it was a normal side effect for the first few months. For the past 3 years I have been complaining of side effects but instead of giving me a simple solution of removing it (was on citalopram (Celexa) for anxiety but stopped it), she insists that exercise will stop my anxiety. I now work out 5 times a week and lost 15 pounds and still have the same side effects and possibly more. Will not be going back to see her unless it's almost mandatory because she does not listen to you... rather me exercise then actually help me. Today I am going to a walk-in clinic to have the IUD removed because she does not listen to me.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

NOT HAVING A GOD SERVICE WITH HER, PLANNING TO GET A NEW DR. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE NOT HELPFUL. DON'T EVEN TAKE TIME FOR YOU. WANT YOU TO GET OUT OF HER OFFICE AS FAST AS YOU GOT IN. SHE DON'T GIVE YOU SOLUTIONS OR TAKE TIME TO HELP YOU TO GET THE HELP YOU NEED IF SHE CAN'T HERSELF HELP YOU. TERRIBLE DR.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017