Ratings for Dr. Maged Fahim

Staff is very Rude and unprofessional however Dr. Fahim is good and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I have been with Dr Fahim for about 9 years and I have nothing but respect and confidence with him. Now that I have a little one I have no hesitations with his care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr Fahim is a very compassionate doctor. He always listens intently and gives you enough time to ask questions. He always takes the time to explain things and you never feel rushed. He is also knowledgeable and my family (husband kids mother and sister) are all happy with his care. I wish more doctors had the bedside manner that Dr Fahim has. I can't say enough great things about him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

I want to commed Dr.Fahim for being an amazing and caring doctor. I took my infant son to the Emergancy room 3 times and they did nothing for my son. Dr. Fahim listen to my concerns and ordered a simple test right away and found out my son had a serious ifection. Thank you for saving my child's life we will forever be greatful to you. I never feel rushed and he always answers all our questions and is very knowledgeable. My children love to vist te doctor with ne fears and my husband feels comfortable seeing him also.The staff is kind and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012