Ratings for Dr. R Nickel

Great Dentist who cares about the patient through the teaching of oral hygiene. Staff is excellent and understanding. Would definitely recommend Dr Nickel to anyone needing any dental care.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Simply the BEST dentist in the city! I have a real fear of dentists so for me to say he is wonderful is saying a lot! My son (now 15) has always seen him because I trust him - great dentist and great bedside manner. My fear of dentists is from the one I had as a kid (wish I could have seen Dr. Nickel instead of the horrible one I did see as a child). My son has only seen Dr. Nickel and has NO fear of dentists at all. THAT speaks volumes to me on what a great dentist Dr. Nickel is.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Nickel is a great dentist who talks you through everything and lets you know what is going on and also the healing / recovery process. It was my first root canal and he talked me through everything he was doing, what I was going to feel and how fast the effects of the working being done would last. his assistant was also enjoyable to be around.I enjoyed my experience as much as you possibly can and though no one wants to go to the dentist I look forward to keeping Dr. Nickel as my dentist and encourage anyone else to see him if you are looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013