Ratings for Dr. Takashi Bouchiere

Dr. Bouchiere is direct, knowledgable and excellent listener. He does not mind being challenged and defends his thought process with a well thought out game plan. His coment to me was "let's get you managed" and identified multiple areas that need attention. He's a doctor that calls you when you have a concern and works on colabrative solutions. There are many poor doctors in BC and Dr Bouchiere is not one of them! I can't say enough about his approach to getting you to the very best health possible. I love our debates and he provides a good approuch to managing me.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Simply the best...better than all the rest. Met him during an illness while in hospital. He was casual with a good sense of humour...made me work on the treadmill despite my objections and I am glad he did.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Very caring with a sense of humour. non-judgemental.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Takashi Bouchiere's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bouchiere is direct, knowledgable and excellent listener. He does not mind being challenged and defends his thought process with a well thought out game pl..."

January 8, 2016