Ratings for Dr. Andrew Ho

I've been going to Third Street Dental- Dr. Andrew Ho for over 3 years now. He is professional and makes a trip to the dentist a pleasant experience. The receptionist are sure to greet you with an inviting smile, and make appointment booking a breeze. They contact you through text, email, and phone prior to your appointment which is great. The dental hygienist are gentle, friendly, and thoroughly record the sensitive areas for future appointments to avoid any future discomfort. Overall. Dr. Andrew Ho and his team are wonderful and they've earned a life-time patient!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Saw Dr. Ho for an emergency. He offered 3 options. Even though the 3rd option was substantially less money, he recommended it as the best. I truly feel he was looking out for my best interest and I appreciate his honesty and taking time to explain my options. Thanks Dr. Ho

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I've been going to Third Street Dental for the past 2 years and can't say enough great things about Dr. Andrew Ho and his team's professionalism, friendliness, level of service and knowledge. Cheryl, my dental hygienist always makes me feel so welcome and comfortable during my cleaning visits and I genuinely feel like she cares when she asks how I am doing and what's going on in my life (not something you usually expect when going to the dentist!) The dental equipment is modern, pristine and I always feel like I'm in great hands when I come in. If you are looking for a great dentist, I highly recommend Dr. Ho and his team to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

This is the best Dentist you will ever find. Dr. Ho is not just a highly skilled professional, he is also the kindest and most thoughtful dentist I have ever known. My fear of the dentist kept me away for a long time until I found Dr. Ho who has the talent to make needles not hurt (which is 99% of my fear) I will never go to another Dentist and I highly recommend Dr. Ho to everyone I can.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Awesome dentist. Very good with kids - has been seeing my son since he was 1.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Hello, I am a fairly new patient(3 months), BUT I felt the urge to write in and say that if it wasn't for DR HO & Katie I would of been without help and facing a bleak future regarding my front teeth, NOT only did they show compassion & care BUT my case was handled with the most utmost care and patience especially grateful because my FEARS of Dentists are very real & my past history of horrible Dentists(not the dentistry per se BUT the Attitude had kept me away) please remember they are located in a very busy area so alot of Triage BUT well worth the wait & they also worry about the $$$ last, first is the Teeth & the issues then the collection of what some consider the "worst part " of dentistry(the fees), in closing DR HO & Katie made me feel that I did the RIGHT thing by calling them!! ps Sandy is AMAZING too & Cheryl I have just gotten to know, but I will be back, Regards, Laurie Robins

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Writing this review is, I feel, long overdue. My gratitude to Dr Ho, and his team of course, is so deep it goes beyond words. My story began a few months back when I was biting into some food and a large portion of my tooth chipped off. It was very sensitive and an urgent concern to me. The very first thing I did after that was call the office of Dr Ho and leave a message with the receptionist. Within minutes I received a call back from Dr Ho who asked me about the details of my tooth problem and then booked me for an almost immediate appointment the following day. I was so relieved and thankful, knowing from past experience that I would be well taken care of. Once in the dental chair, after talking about what was wrong and what he was going to do to fix it I happily laid back and relaxed while they offered me headphones and a remote control for a TV mounted there. The entire thing was quick and painless. Dr Ho and his dental assistant were so in synch and professional I had to comment on it, I definitely felt secure and that I was in good hands. He even helped me cover the costs of the treatment that I couldn't afford, which really blew me away, but that is consistent with his caring, personable, and engaged manner, To sum up my review, I will say I could not be more satisfied with Dr Ho as my dentist, and only hope to pay forward his incredible kindness in dealing with me. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I have been going to Third Street Dental for just shy of 20 years. I have seen a lot of changes with this office, and met a few receptionists during my time as a client here. Along with that, Dr.Ho is a new Doctor at Third Street Dental; he does fantastic work, has improved the technology that is being used and is overall a hard working professional. Specifically, Katie and I have developed a fantastic business relationship since she started at Third Street Dental. There have been a lot of changes over the past year and a half; have you seen all the new technology and how much it has changed?! That being said, with her wealth of knowledge and over 25 years’ experience she has transformed that office into something exceptional – another observation is I can see she works well with the team at Third Street Dental. Katie goes above and beyond with every task she is given; she is friendly and provides a great face for the company. She is direct yet very outgoing with exceptional problem solving skills. Through all of my interactions it is proven she is incredibly passionate for what she does and takes her job seriously – yet still has a great sense of humor! I love Third Street Dental and I have to say that Katie is one of my favorites! Happy Flossing!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Did my Invasilgn and was very happy with the experience. When it was time do extract my wisdom tooth, I was so worried after hearing many horror stories but Dr. Ho assured me that everything will be fine. True enough, it was a breeze and I was back to normal within 3 days. Dr. Ho is professional, knowledgeable & patient. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I'm a relatively new patient at Third Street Dental but have only high praise for the professionalism there...after the way my appointment scheduling, dental work, and generally the whole experience there went I will definitely be returning in the future when I have need of dental care...Dr Andrew Ho is a great dentist who is attentive, skilled, helpful, and caring...I highly recommend him and all the other staff at Third Street Dental.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Andrew Ho's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients