Ratings for Dr. Indervir Mann

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Mann. I went in with really bad wisdom teeth pain and was reluctant to get any treatment done due to severe anxiety. This doctor was very kind and proficient. I ended up getting all my wisdom teeth out. It didn't even take that long and I was out of there within the hour. The assistant and the staff were also great.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Mann treated my son a few months ago. I was told by another dentist that my son would need to be put out for treatment and was given an estimate for a few thousand dollars. Dr. Mann was very patient, thorough and is awesome with kids. He was able to treat my son without putting him to sleep. The staff was great. Overall a good experience and I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

My impression of Dr. Mann has been positive. He tries to be helpful and thoroughly explains what he is doing. Overall he made my dental work an unintimidating experience.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

He does not do a lot of the procedures. I guess he works in the public health clinic and he only works to rules. Not that knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I got my mouth guards done from Dr. Mann. He did an excellent job. Also explained me really well about how to use them.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013