Ratings for Dr. Kurt Kimpinski

Dr Kimpinski I feel everytime I go to see him, I feel he is annoyed I am there. Inwent to him three times due to possible Ms. after going to see him with half my body numb, in his exact words. There isnt enough drastic change. He was my only hope to get relief frim this numbness. And he brushed me off like it was nothing. Very very upset with how he treated me. Yes he has alot of knowledge but to brush such a big problem off, pathetic

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Very pleasant man. Good explanations, recommendations and advice. S poke honestly about surgery, if required, in the future.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

The usual God complex that you find at this hospital. Would not read previous test results or specialists opinions due to the fact he knew his opinion was the only correct one. Technician who did the testing was honest and helpful, leading us to believe there were abnormalities, until he steps into the room and lets us know everything is normal and nothing is wrong with the patient. As per usual with this doctor and others in neurology at this hospital, the disease goes undiagnosed and the patient continues to suffer.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

one of the worst appointments ever. Yes he's knowledgeable and thorough but being a good researcher with excellent published papers doesn't imply he's a good doctor. Saw him for a second opinion and had really high hopes that another set of eyes could see what other drs may have missed, but I left his office totally disappointed. He offered no good advice, there will be no follow up, yet he seemed to be quite happy to order a bunch of unnecessary and painful tests (tests I had already had) "just because I was already in his office". I politely declined. I'm not a number, I'm a human being and what may work for other patients doesn't work for me. Hats off to James though, his research fellow who conducted the preliminary testing.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr.Kimpinski from the beginning. He is very down to earth and has no airs about him. He is very good at explaining things and does so in terms you can understand. I like the fact that he isn't showy-usually dresses in casual attire such as pants and a golf shirt. Wish more doctors were as approachable as he is, then people wouldn't be afraid of going to see them and would have more respect for how hard they work.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Kimpinski is one of the most approachable and knowledgeable specialists I've encountered. Wonderful communication skills - he listens carefully and explains clearly. Very humble for someone so accomplished. It's clear that he cares about his patients yet he tells it like it is and treats people with respect.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013