Ratings for Dr. Alfred Ersnt

The worst human being. He told me he wouldn’t dare do what I am doing without a ring on my finger. I was getting treated for a UTI. Then once he asked what other medications I was on I mentioned some for my anxiety and OCD, and he handed me a card for his church to go “pray for my mental health to be normal”. So rude.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

He has terrible bedside manner. I don't often seek medical treatment but when I do it's serious. He treated me like an idiot for thinking sharp pains in my chest could be anything serious.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

severely lacks in proper care of elderly his words for placing very elderly in long time care. " i wont sign anything i wouldn't want done to me." needs to update on proper procedures of social abuses etc not a psychiatrist but thinks he can properly diagnose mental problems

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Doctor Earnst must have the worst bedside manner. He is not a compassionate doctor. You would think any pateint deserves sensible and conciderate advice, not from him its go get the information from the cancer specialist!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013