Dr. Alexander Wong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alexander Wong

Hi, I just met Dr. Wong 2 days ago for treatment of my Hepatitis B. Dr. Wong was really amazing in the way that he is knowledgeable and courteous and seem to completely understand my health condition. He gave me concise explanation as well as arranged for my routine health follow-up with him. He was straightforward, responsible and hard working. Thanks, Dr. Wong and I hope somehow you can read this to know that there are always people who really appreciate for your good job!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

This doctor is absolute amazing. He was called to look at a family member, he checked them out knew what had to be done, put it in motion. The results , were amazing within 24 hours. Absolute priceless!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Knowledgeable friendly and complete awareness of ones needs all around great doctor

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Best Doctor I have ever had (and I have had quite a few). He made sure I understood everything I needed to know. He discussed all options with my and he always listened to what I had to say. He co-ordinated extensively with the other Doctors involved in my case. He went above and beyond the call of duty. The staff was great; friendly, courteous, helpful and knowledgable. Thanks, Dr. Wong!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I was diagnosed with a pretty advanced bacterial blood infection at the end of may. Dr. Wong followed up with me and the situation very thoroughly and made a fairly speedy full recovery. Needless to say he saved my life i would reccomend his expertise to anyone in need

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Wong is wonderful and the best Doctor we could have seen. He is intelligent, knowledgeable and through with everything he did. I would recommend Dr. Wong to anyone needing his expertise. He was easy to talk to and gave you his full attention when he was with you. He came highly recommended from people I worked with as well. A great approach to patients and their family. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr.Wong not only a great doctor but also wonderful person. He is very caring and extremely intelligent . From the time we walk in the door we feel so confident we were in right place now. He made all correct calls on short notice and proved to be top notch professional Under his care my wife was treated . He doesn't just see patients- he sees the people . Dr Alexander Wong is highly recommended Doctor .Thank so much

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Very knowledgeable, love his wry humour. Always listens intently and gives it to you straight. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Omg he and he's whole staff r amazing absolutely love them ❤

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Doctor Wong and his staff are awesome. from the first day that I was referred to doctor Wong's office I felt that they really cared about me. Doctor Wong reviewed my case history and was frank with what could be done with my case. However within a week Doctor Wong gave me the best news that I could hope for. Throughout the process Doctors Wong's office was diligent with reminders and updates to help me along with my treatment, and ensure that I stay on track. As well they were always available for any concerns that I might have. I can not say enough about doctor Wong. He is a truly caring man and he has given me the best gift that I could get. Thank you for everything Doctor Wong,

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Alexander Wong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alexander Wong is an infectious diseases specialist in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. He has a large outpatient practice located in the Infectious Diseases Clinic at the Regina General Hospital. His clinical focuses include HIV and viral hepatitis including hepatitis B and hepatitis C, and all general infectious diseases. He works with a dedicated multidisciplinary team including nurses, pharmacists, social workers, and dieticians. He prides himself on providing high-quality, respectful, patient-centered care. He also is extensively involved in research activities including clinical trials and cohort studies in patients with HIV and viral hepatitis, and collaborates nationally and internationally on many such studies to help drive the research agenda locally in the province of Saskatchewan.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Alberta (Grad. 2010)

• HIV/AIDS