Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Bennett

I have had to visit this ER several times with my ailing father and it has never been a very good experience. Yesterday I had to take him in again and we saw Dr. Bennett....what a difference. He has the best bedside manner of any physician I have ever met. Very knowledgeable, caring and patient....he also has a delightful sense of humor yet it is appropriate even in a stressful situation. Dr. Bennett cared for my father with such respect and dignity....unlike many other physicians in that ER. I certainly hope WGH can hang on to him!! He explained to my father what was actually happening to him, and what he suspected needed to be done from here and referred him to his specialist and got him an appointment 2months earlier than it was scheduled for; due to his concern re: his health. I am not impressed easily, but Dr. Bennett changed my attitude about WGH yesterday. I'm not sure he realizes the impact he has had on our family from this one visit, but I do hope he reads this and realizes he made a huge difference for an entire family yesterday.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Sat in the emergency at Woodstock, Ontario hospital with an anxiety attack for over 2 hours and didn't see this doctor or anyone else !!! Even though his name is listed on my ID hospital band. My mother ended up taking me out of the hospital untreated. Complaint will be filed with Ontario Health. Very Poor service from some person who's supposed to be a doctor. Your best bet is go to a different hospital if you want to be treated !!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. Bennett is the man! He got me in and out for a dislocated finger that had punctured the skin in 45 minutes and was very humorous about it. The assistant taped gauze around the injury before he had a chance to put it back in place which is why I rated the staff slightly lower.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013