Ratings for Dr. Casey Mathys

Dr. Mathys is awesome! I had Lasik with him two years ago and everything was smooth and perfect. He walked me through the process, counting down the seconds for the laser, which really made me trust him. He has a great on-line reputation, owns a dog, works to get children eye care in third world nations, and was Chief Resident at UNC-CH - he's great and I switched from EENT because of him. Andrew West

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Mathys and his staff go above and beyond as they assist their patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr Mathys performed my Lasik surgeries and we have had excellent results. He is highly qualified and recommended for anyone considering Lasik. The Christenbury Eye Center is a very professional clinic and a cut above the rest in the Charlotte region.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Would highly recommend Docter Mathys and Great staff

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I am very pleased with the customer service and quality medical treatment I received by Dr. Mathys and the Christenbury Eye Center. The staff is professional, the technology and advanced and Dr. Mathys is thoughtful and highly competent.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012