Ratings for Dr. William Reagan

I was an athlete with a recurring dislocating right shoulder, I have had four shoulder surgeries with Dr. Reagan and he never once made me feel guilty for carrying on with my sport. He spoke to me in terms I understood and if I didn't he broke it down for me, he has a calming energy and I am forever grateful that I had him as my surgeon. My range of motion is the same if not better in my reconstructed shoulder and I live mostly with out pain. Thank you Dr. Reagan I am still going strong.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

when i came to dr.reagan i could lift my arm at about 45 degrees.i had 2 complete tears and a bicep tendon that was repaired.after 3 months i feel great and i have most of my mobility and alot of my strength back.if you have a shoulder problem.this is the guy.personable,freindly,helpful....thank-you wcb for getting this doctor for me.thank-you dr.reagan...top shelf...:)i'm sure i will be as close to 100% as i can get soon.thank-you again.dr.reagan is the guy to see for a shoulder problem in my mind.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012