Ratings for Dr. F Meyer

I have been a patient with dr meyer since 2012 and he is the most thorough doctor I have seen. he is not hasty in his decisions regarding my health and takes the time to listen to his patients. I am thankful for such a kind doctor and am pleased with the care. The only complaint I have is the wait times but I do understand that he listens to his patients which takes a lot of his time.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Expect to sit and wait once you finally get into the office. Takes approximately two and half weeks to get an appointment. Dr. "mumbles" my daughter calls him, hard to understand and does not leave you feeling very confident that he knows what he is doing. I have had much better experiences at the local walk in clinic and my sick kids dont have to wait for weeks to get in to see a doctor.....I sure miss Dr. Craven.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

never on time, appts book almost 3 weeks in advance, he always acts as though you are a thorn in his side. doesnt explain, you need to fight for specialist appt, as he thinks he knows everything and doesnt like to refer.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012